Wednesday, March 14, 2012

:(

MIRROR, MIRROR on the Blog...

She got her period today. Oh, good news then? Strangely, no. She has been acting very odd recently, feeling awful and showing symptoms of being pregnant, and I guess...I guess I got a little excited. Even knowing all that you have told me? I think so. Yes. I was hoping you would have, somehow, disconnected whatever wire that runs to my heart and sensitive bits by now, so I could fend off any emotion. I am beginning to think you are attempting some type of reverse psychology on me, which appears to be effective and annoying at once. Such is life. It hurts, you know. I have been strung along a spiked fence for a long time. Yet, you still allow it to happen, for whatever reason. Stupid? Foolish? A sucker for good content? I've noticed you have not said anything positive. I don't know. I guess I just want closure to this life and spend however many days I have remaining on this Earth, with good positive happy vibes and happier memories with the family I have created for myself.. You and the rest of the human population. You're not the most motivational person I have dealt with. Consider the source. Point taken.

So, what now?  Back to the drawing board, I guess. I have to hope that, somewhere inside that dark and twisted shell of a woman I am married to, she wants the same things I do with equal amounts of authenticity and purpose. How is your love these days? Challenged daily. Good answer. I love my wife, this much I know. The problem becomes how much am I willing to continue to love her now, given all the problems we have, and the problems she refuses to address. I just wish I could wake up inside a new husband with the same wife. Interesting. Care to elaborate on this? No. Then tell me your forecast for the next cycle. I wrote in my other blog that I needed to kiss more than talk, so I am going to try the route and see where it takes me. And what is it you want to do about us? You are a part of me, an avenue to express my thoughts and seek solace within my own Grimm Fairy Tell without worry of being persecuted for my words. Fair enough. Why do you ask? Are you going somewhere? Let's hope not. That would be bad for you. I've got work to do, so lets end this session for today. One last thing. Yes? Regardless of what others might say of you, you're a good person, an excellent father and stupendously stubborn husband with a cinder block from hell resting between your shoulders. Hang in there. You too. 


2 comments:

  1. You guys are trying to have another baby?


    I'm sorry you were disappointed in your hopes, but there's always the chance to try, try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practice, practice, practice! That is the key to success!

    ReplyDelete